The Data Protection Act 1998
Personally Identifying Information
Credit and Debit Card Information
2. The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act') is designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and WE DO NOT STORE OR KEEP ANY INFORMATION OF ANY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS ON JAYNERUSSELLART.CO.UK ELECTRONICALLY, EXCEPT THAT OF THE ARTIST HERSELF - JAYNE RUSSELL.
3. Personally Identifying Information
- You are able to browse the Site anonymously. However, should you wish to purchase an item then, as part of the buying process, you will be redirected to the secure payment site of Paypal where you will input your personal information in a secure environment as laid out in section 4. (once again, please take a look at the Terms & Conditions page for further information regarding payment security)
4. Credit and Debit Card Information
- Please visit Paypals SECURITY CENTRE for details on privacy of those individuals using its services.
- I DO NOT receive or store your credit card or debit card details.
Some cookies used on this website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Some cookies used on this website collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Cookies may also be used to improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us.
Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services: Google Analytics, LinkedIn Follow button, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, AddThis social bookmarking tool. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser's cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website (and the internet entirely) if you do not agree to this happening.